Terms and Conditions
This Agreement defines the terms and conditions that govern the use of this krystalpalace.com website (hereinafter "the Site" or "the Supplier"). Any use of the Site, the services or functions offered in or by the Site and / or the contents of the Site whatsoever in any way , assumes that you have accepted each and all of the general conditions set out below and that you waive any right to claim that this Agreement is ambiguous or incorrect. Any connection to the site is subject to compliance with these conditions. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these conditions at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will be effective immediately. We therefore ask you to check regularly if these conditions have not been changed. Any continued use of the Site following the modification of this Agreement will assume that you accept these modifications.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data, compilations and software are the property of KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA or its content providers and protected by international copyright laws. Any representation and / or reproduction and / or partial or total exploitation of the contents and services offered by the site, by any process whatsoever, without the prior written authorization of KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA and / or its partners is strictly prohibited and is likely to constitute an infringement.
Unless otherwise specified, all names, logos, trademarks, service marks, business uniforms and trade names are the exclusive property of KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA in Cameroon and other countries and may not be used by anyone for any purpose without prior express written agreement from us. We consider our trademark to be valuable property and we take seriously any violation of it.
3. USAGE OF THE WEBSITE
▪ The Site is only intended for people and groups who can constitute legal and enforceable contracts according to the applicable law. Without limiting the scope of the above, the Site and the services offered by the Site are not intended for minors. If you do not comply with the above-mentioned provisions, you cannot use the Site. You guarantee to be at least eighteen (18) years old to reserve a room on this Site, if not, contact the hotel directly for assistance.
▪ This Site must be used to make legitimate reservations or purchases and may not be used for other purposes including but not limited to making false, speculative or fraudulent reservations, or a reservation in advance of demand. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords, login and account information; you remain financially responsible for any use of this Site by yourself or anyone using your password and login information. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations when it appears that the customer is engaging in fraudulent or inappropriate activities or in other circumstances, when it appears that the reservations contain or result from a fault or an error, or an attempt to circumvent the policies, provisions or conditions of KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA.
▪ Reservations made by one or more persons, or by an agency on the Site, on behalf of one or more hosts, and comprising more than nine (9) rooms in the same hotel on the same dates of stay, must be made directly with the hotel. If more than nine (9) rooms in the same hotel on the same dates of stay are reserved by another means, we reserve the right to cancel these reservations or impose other conditions.
▪ Some rates are subject to specific eligibility conditions, it is your responsibility to verify that you are entitled to benefit from the rates you have booked. It is not mandatory for hotels to honor rates if you are not entitled to them. Internet. You understand that in case of abuse or excessive use of the booking features of this Site, access to these features may be denied.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARANTIES
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE "CONTENT") ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE. THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENTS, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS THEREON, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS,OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY
OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE FUNCTIONS, FEATURES OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS' REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR FUNCTION THEREON, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT,NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA’S LIABILITY IN SUCH
JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Upon a request by KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA and its subsidiary and
other affiliated companies, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees that arise from your use or misuse of this site. KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA reserves the right, at it own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA in asserting any available defences.
7. USE OF INTERNET
▪ The supplier assumes no responsibility for the services accessible via the Internet and exercises no control in any form whatsoever over the nature and characteristics of the data which could pass through its server center.
▪ The user acknowledges that data circulating on the Internet is not protected in particular against potential misappropriation. The communication of any information deemed sensitive or confidential by the user is done at his own risk.
▪ The user acknowledges that the provider has no means of control over the content of the services accessible on the Internet.
8. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
This Contract is governed by and interpreted according to the laws in force in Cameroon. In the event of a dispute that cannot be resolved between the parties, or any cause of action arising from or in connection with the Site, the Cameroonian courts will have sole jurisdiction to hear this dispute. This site does not represent that this material is appropriate or available for use elsewhere. If you use this site elsewhere, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. If any part of these General Conditions is illegal, void or unenforceable, that part will be considered unenforceable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses. Possible evidence of illegal use of this site will be provided to law enforcement authorities.
In accordance with these conditions, this agreement may be terminated at any time by either party. You can terminate these conditions by stopping using the Site and destroying all content obtained from the supplier's site and all relevant documents and all copies and installations. The supplier may immediately and without notice interrupt your access to the Site if, in its sole and absolute discretion, you do not comply with the conditions or provisions of this Contract.
10. NOTICE AND CLAIM PROCEDURE RELATED TO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
This site respects the intellectual property of others. notifications of complaints relating to the violation of copyright must be sent by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org by providing the information below:
▪ Identification of the works protected by copyright affected by the violation or, if multiple works protected by copyright are covered by a single notification, a representative list of these works.
▪ The identification of the content whose copyright has been infringed or is being infringed and which must be removed or whose access must be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to locate the content.
▪ Information reasonably sufficient to enable the service provider to contact the complainant is an address, a telephone number and, if possible, an email address through which the complainant can be contacted.
▪ A declaration in good faith that the use of the content which is the subject of the complaint is not authorized by the copyright owner, his agent or the law.
▪ The complainant's signature confirming the veracity of the above information.
◽ The supplier reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the conditions of use in order to adapt it to changes in the site and / or its operation.
◽ Unless specifically requested, KRYSTAL PALACE DOUALA does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any content proposal, confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site, any of its services, by e-mail, or in any other way.
Last update: July 2020